BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@uiux Something keeps nagging me about Edge Impulse. What is the...

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    @uiux

Something keeps nagging me about Edge Impulse.
    What is the difference between Brainchip's MetaTF and Edge Impulse's ML development platform ?
    To my untrained eye, they look same same.
    We know that the two companies are well aware of each other and in podcast 7, Zach Shelby even mentions ever so briefly that there is a partnership between Edge Impulse and Brainchip. (6.43 minute mark)
    However it's not easy finding any sort of link betweeen the two on the internet.
    The Edge Impulse " hardware partner ecosystem" is pretty impressive for a small private Californian start up that's only been around for a couple of years.
    Names include: Nordic Semiconductor, Syntiant, Nvidia, Himax, Sony, Arduino, OpenMV, Raspberry Pi, Texas Instruments, Silicon Labs, ST Micro.
    This is my tin foil hat moment, where I postulate that Edge Impulse almost feels like a Brainchip proxy !
    My angle being that - a lot of Brainchip's competitors ( Not that they have any ) would be hesitant to partner with Brainchip due to the obvious reasons, but may well engage with a Proxy of sorts.
    End of conspiracy.
    Interesting is the 2 Edge co-founders are ex ARM as are other employees.
    If, I'm way off here, at worst Edge is a window into at least one direction we're heading. The Edge Impulse growth is unbelievable. They've put forward projections and had to double them every quarter since there inception according to a Zach Shelby presentation. If Brainchip can get a similar development ecosystem up and running, the sky truly is the limit here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.