BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-4964

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Jk im with you mate but some on other thread try desperately to hide the facts so here it is again cause the other thread had dopehead sunny trying to conceal what is so obvious even a blind person can see it!

JKs fair value screenshot is CHEAP. anyone who wants to downramp, by all means screenshot today's fair value and come back to me this time in July and let's see where the fair value is then. if in July we are not at today's fair value i bet anyone to leave the forum for a month from July. imo open it will have well surpassed $3.36 by this July and thats a VERY conservative opninion. could even be double that!!

So here we go again read it carefully and ENJOY!

Ok so here is relevant stuff that some might have forgotten about as it gets buried in downramping dialogue but it is becoming increasingly closer and closer and soon it will be here -
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4015/4015719-3b58d84d13e4013a9ad959c77623f705.jpg

And the other very important part is Tata which @ManChild001 so kindly shared, we know there is a connection with Tata and Brainchip already and the likes solidifies this and Brainchip and Biotome as per above , there is no denying these two as well as the many other announced ones and all the other dot joins.And we know already the above is facts.

So i will leave all my fellow brners to have a FANTASTIC day while i get some sleep as its night here so will leave you with this to enjoy -

Are you referring to the brain chip which deals with artificial intelligence? It's a wonderful platform Yes Brainchip has a tie up with TATA Yeah definitely seems to be a promising project with exciting opportunities like AI in automotive Industry and it's implementation in various other fields.

A special thanks to MC for sourcing what i needed to see to join the dots to form a big picture!!

The likes on Linkedin are by no means random!!

There are high profiles from Tata, Dell, Telsa, Denso. This to me is not random acts of likes this to me means they want Brainchip!

Of course IMO but my opinion Is far from random!

AKIDA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.