BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

My main reaction is 'what the (insert expletive here) is wrong...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    My main reaction is 'what the (insert expletive here) is wrong with people.' Definitely a level of psychopathy there.

Great he can say this stuff but to talk about it as though it's nothing and normal is disturbing to say the least.

Im imagining that when I sold my 3rd very possibly similar things were afoot with it dropping gradually below $2. After putting in an order at $2.50 to sell (probably put my foot in it right there and should have remembered that they have the monetary power only they are extremely greedy) then the numbers suddenly changed which I did notice. However it was acceptable to me to sell in that price range which was easier for me having held from a low price but probably easier for them to subtly say 'well do you want to sell or not'. I think it reasonable to say though I had awareness of what was happening, I was encouraged to execute the order at a lower price within what I felt was acceptable. So make of that what you will. If it helps any reasonable humans that's great. If I'm off the mark then maybe I was manipulated. I knew there were games going on though.
    In reality should the price get to many dollars that's a massive retrospective loss for me for the time and energy I've put in.

Mostly I shudder to think who now holds those shares. Someone without the capacity for guilt possibly.

This is why I get wild when people say well it's legal so it's OK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $1.169M 5.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 78136 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 715071 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.