BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

All these downrampers while annoying as all hell, I personally...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    All these downrampers while annoying as all hell, I personally would have walked away if I thought a company was a SELL-NOT HELD and no one listened to me

I would have stopped wasting my time ages ago (or not at all) and invested my time, money, and energy elsewhere, yet they’re still here regurgitating the same helpful, facts.....total unresearched BS!!!

I don't have the time or the energy to argue with people in a forum on a company/stock that I didn’t hold…unless I had an ulterior motive (think about that!)

We had a post linking a website from some who recommended not to buy but has no idea about the technology or what Akida does *facepalm*

What we know so far, in no order
    - Class-leading
    - First to market
    - One-shot learning
    - Has multiple EAP and NDA’s.
    - Phasing out from R&D, (so of course, revenue WAS low in the past)
    - Multiple IP’s protecting BRN technology
    - Multiple other versions of Akida in the background are being worked on (not a one-trick pony)
    - AI, expected to reach $171.02 billion in 2025(CAGR)
    - Megachips, NASA, Ford, Mercedes, Renesas, Socionext, Biotome, etc...and many more coming on board.
    - Tip of the Iceberg
    - Future proof technology
    ... and that is just to name a few.

So I am looking at all this negative as a positive, that in the future I got in early and HELD and didn't fall for their BS!

So for all the New investors looking into Brainchip as an investment, I suggest DYOR (don't take any of my advice), but just take into account the next time you read one of the non-HOLDERS or SELLERS posts, ask yourself why are they doing this? why are they trying to help you?
    ANSWER is they are not, they want your shares, they want to short it, they want to accumulate at the lowest price possible, etc

IMO, I will keep on buying accumulating at whatever price it is, and HOLD until otherwise.

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ $1.138M 3.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158536 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 271818 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ 2309338
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.