BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-5816

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    The biggest takeaway FF is the last sentence. Mercedes is way past just thinking of using Akida for "Hey Mercedes" but helping run their entire AI system (UI/UX) in the vehicle. It wouldn't surprise if they have already worked out a whole heap of other application they can use it for within the vehicle. Whether this involves waiting for AKD2000 or 3000 I don't know but I'm positive someone from BRN who they worked with had a little word in their ear about what's coming down the pike.

The hardware runs spiking neural networks, in which data is coded in discrete spikes and energy only consumed when a spike occurs, reducing energy consumption by orders of magnitude. In order to deliver this, the carmaker worked with BrainChip, developing the systems based on its Akida processor. In the VISION EQXX, this technology enables the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection five to ten times more efficiently than conventional voice control. Mercedes-Benz said although neuromorphic computing is still in its infancy, systems like these will be available on the market in just a few years. When applied on scale throughout a vehicle, they have the potential to radically reduce the energy needed to run the latest AI technologies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.