BRN 3.70% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In 2019 I spent a lot of time researching the science and...

1. 9,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24774
    In 2019 I spent a lot of time researching the science and engineering of EV’s and what is needed to achieve increases in range.

Adding extra batteries is not the answer and I found and posted an academic paper which provided a formula for calculating the optimum number of batteries before the weight of the batteries and the weight of the support structure actually decreases the range.

The only ways to increase range at this point is aerodynamics, weight reduction, solar cells, regenerative braking and finding efficiencies in the vehicle computing and electronics and directing those savings to the driving wheels.

I argued then and since that AKIDA would find a home in Electrical Vehicles because of its processing power, low weight, ridiculously low power consumption and generating so little heat that external cooling is not required.

This idea that I have promoted is precisely why Mercedes has embraced AKIDA technology.

It is so obvious that a technophobe retired solicitor could work it out so I am certain that it won’t just be Mercedes who get it.

Rob Telson describes Electric Vehicles as edge devices. The new CMO states that AKIDA will be in every edge device.

The requirements for Electric Vehicles match perfectly with SWaP and that is why NASA and Brainchip are working on implementations beyond vision which Rob Telson is not permitted to speak about.

My mate Blind Freddie told me he has given up looking at the share price because in the end the only way is up.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $519.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $3.829M 13.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 600720 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 211500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 7165702
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.