BRN 0.00% 28.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The factors which for me personally create an inability to make...

1. 9,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24782
    The factors which for me personally create an inability to make judgments on when various partners will start to produce income for Brainchip are:

1. The clarity we now have around how early some of the known players were involved with Brainchip. Mercedes and Valeo for example were clearly engaging years ago now.

2. The former CEO Mr. Dinardo said the development timeline for Motor Vehicles was about 4 years except the most recent information coming out of Mercedes is that using the software approach they have reduced that time down to 18 months????

3. The introduction of Renesas and MegaChips has provided a foundation to hide the commercial engagement of just about any company in the world where Brainchip is concerned.

4. The acting CEO Peter van der Made presented at the last AGM projections regarding growth and income which had the income commencing second half of 2022 - since that time we have had him describe an impending sales explosion and Rob Telson state demand for AKIDA technology was insatiable and we have had three actual products released to market and recruiting to support the management of these sales taking place.

5. Governments or countries where Brainchip are focusing their efforts are all on timelines to accelerate the uptake of Electric Vehicles and reduce carbon emissions and on top of that to provide defence solutions to Hypersonic ware fare and long range fighters so traditional development time lines are being compressed and old ways of developing products and ideas are being thrown out the window.

So taking these five points all together how can anyone outside the company predict the companies growth trajectory and place dates on when things will occur. The tipping point is well and truly stretched to the absolute limit and Brainchip is about to feel the impact.

It is just my anonymous opinion so DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $519.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5517 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 560818
Last updated 10.04am 08/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.