BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-5963

1. 10,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27506
    Hi @MarketingMan

I pointed out in the recent Rob Telson interview he was introduced as Vice President of Sales not Sales and Marketing as was the case previously. You and I agreed from your professional perspective and my lay perspective that Rob Telson is on a consistent sales message which is not a message directed at shareholders.

We have seen the new CEO Sean Hehir as a result of this interview speaking to investors and from my perspective it seemed aimed mostly at retail.

We have had a Chief Marketing Officer in the form of Jerome Nadel appointed very recently who is an incredibly well qualified, articulate and very experienced individual who clearly has an outstanding ability to value add.

We also have Anil Mankar taking the lead on technical presentations in the USA and of course Peter van der Made presenting here in Australia though it is unclear now he has stood down from the Acting CEO role what he will do in the future.

We even have the Chief Financial Officer presenting again in February.

So from your expert perspective if you feel so inclined would you like to set out how this will all come together and who will be the visible face from a retail shareholders/investor perspective, an institutional shareholder/investor perspective and a customer perspective.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.