BRN 6.56% 28.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have stated this before but I would not bank on new retail...

1. 9,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24664
    I have stated this before but I would not bank on new retail being the majority of buyers now. The German institutions are all over the opportunity and as Brainchip is an Australian company and Mercedes has broken cover why would a humble retail investor in Australia not accept that large institutional investors in Germany are not in briefing (private) sessions with Mercedes about its future direction.

The rebranding from Daimler to Mercedes Benz would have been a catalyst for these private discussions months ago on the back of the idea of obtaining institutional feedback about the name change to better suit the new high tech Mercedes Benz software development model and the connected car model to allow complete control over all aspects of an individuals life.

Only a complete fool or an employee of some vested interest organisation would deny that such a briefing has included discussion of the advanced technology Mercedes Benz is about to deploy in its industry leading connected Electric Vehicle program and even if they did not name Brainchip but simply described its product as Brainchip is years ahead and Brainchip has been actively promoting AKIDA technology in Germany to institutions and retail investors two and two would have quickly been put together and this is why we have three German institutions at least accumulating Brainchip shares away from the Australian retail sector.

I have almost lost interest in the question of what or who is using AKIDA technology as it is clear it could be anyone that looks like they need intelligent, unconnected, high speed processing, at miniscule power consumption in an edge device whether that is a device in the most remote parts of Australia monitoring heavy rail to a mother in a block of high rise in the heart of a mega city where the risk of having a connected baby monitor hacked is ever present.

The greatest risk to Australian retail now is not to hold Brainchip in their portfolio in my opinion as institutional demand here and overseas is likely to lock them out in the very foreseeable future.

The German institutions who have been accumulating have no concern about the current income yet we have a group of ??????? still running with this metric. If you take away this laughable argument against Brainchip's valuation I ask rhetorically what argument are you left with for not protecting yourself by including Brainchip in your portfolio.

The 4th and probably the 5th Industrial Revolution is yours for the taking or holding as the case may be.

My opinion only but as I point out it is anonymous and should not be relied upon so DYOR and take your head out of ????
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.020(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $526.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $2.010M 7.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 163871 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 900750 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.3¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 7.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 5389556
Last updated 12.44pm 29/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.