BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

It would be a brave or foolish person who would claim to be able...

1. 9,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26265
    It would be a brave or foolish person who would claim to be able to ascribe a valuation for Brainchip in 2025.

Intelligent investors who intend to hold until at least 2025 have no need to engage in a discussion around whether the current price represents an entry point and long term investors do not care as neither group have bought with a target price in single dollar increments.

This company is about a once in a generation technology shift and these events are World changing and in this case will even change events in space and on other planets.

It now appears to me to be certain that AKIDA technology is as we have all dreamed so I am taking a lesson from my youth and have no intention of missing out.

When I was about 14 on our annual camping holiday to the Entrance I became interested in beach fishing. I borrowed books from the library and did ridiculous amounts of research. At the same time I saved and bought a reel and a fibre glass blank and built my own rod. It was a two year project.

When I had everything ready I could not contain my excitement and the trip to the camp site seemed twice as long.

When we arrived and set up I raced off and caught live bait and carried all my gear and the bucket of water with the bait over the sand dunes day after day to my chosen spot on the beach without success.

On the last day so deflated I gave up. My father said give it a try and just take a couple of baits and see how you go. Well not carrying the heavy bucket made crossing the sand dunes a lot easier and on my first cast a strike and it was a large tailor. Baiting up again a second strike and another tailer. Then in the waves I could see the large school that I had been hunting for two weeks had finally arrived. But no bait. My parents had arrived so I sprinted back to the camp site. Armed with more bait in a bucket with splashing water everywhere I ran back.

Next cast nothing the school had moved on and I had missed the opportunity. Two years of research and planning wasted because I did not carry through.

It taught me a great deal. Do my own research and trust my judgment and do not give up because some opportunities may only knock once.

The daily movements in the share price and manipulation can be sole destroying. Lies and misinformation make me angry and frustrated.

The thing is though I never ever consider the possibility of giving up this once in my lifetime opportunity to create generational wealth.

My opinion which is of course anonymous and as such totally unreliable so DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.