BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-6615

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... BRN is no longer a measly share that is hiding in the shadows like it was once 2 years ago.. It is now one of the most traded stock's on the ASX today. It is a day trader's delight right about now, but the BRN faithful are keeping the stock STRONG.

THIS may be why we have seen a fast & recent influx of shorters/downrampers making random threads with no merit or actual evidence to support their claims hahahaha. Wow, its been a funny week on HC.

Downrampers & shorters have tried to cut BRN to pieces and get in at their desired price, looks like the LTH's and believers are holding tight.
    Some of the threads and post's i have seen are honestly laughable, like guys & girls, if you would like to downramp or if you have an opinion that is negative about the share, fair enough, you are entitled to that opinion.

But for god sake, please back it up with some evidence that is actually of value, please back it up with something SOLID.
    If you are going to express your opinion, make sure its evidence based. I want facts, I want articles, I want numbers.
    I could sit here and prop up BRN all day with meritless opinions (many of which i have), but why would i? Without solid evidence, i am not going to spread my opinion and rumours simply to prop up a stock.

I am all about healthy debate about a stock, but please.. please don't p in my pocket and tell me it's raining unless it's actually raining..

wink.pngwink.png
    Patience young padawan...

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.