BRN 1.72% 28.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The HC BRN forum has become a farce so I think I will just stop...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    The HC BRN forum has become a farce so I think I will just stop coming here. Before I go, to all those who aren't complete nobs, keep the faith. This company on its way to becoming one of the best companies Australia has produced.
    I have been in BRN for some time. I am averaged at 6c, rode it down to 3c then all the way beck up here. I didn't sell at because its got a long way to travel yet.
    My view of the company is this. They have always been very clear in their explanation of the process they are following. What they have said they would do, to date they have done. Success has followed. I have always and will always keep an eye on this to ensure they are being honest.
    Try and ignore the noise and just look at the facts.
    In many ways, having so many people on here trying to strip it down is even greater validation. They all want a piece at a better price and they are working hard to get your shares.
    I got into BRN before I even knew HC existed and I will hold it for as long as I want to to suit my own personal circumstances. I found it and built my confidence in it by doing my own independent research, uninfluenced by anyone else. I suggest you do the same.
    Anyway Blah Blah Blah. I hate it when people preach on here which is exactly what I have just done. See ya.
    GLTATTB (Good Luck To All The True Believers).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $526.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.078M 3.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 889027 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 152298 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ 2077203
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.