BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-6716

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Totally agree

What I find amusing/interesting is that the minute someone 'questions' or posts something that is not a ramp they are labelled a down-ramper, troll etc etc

Having a forum where everyone posts positives, slaps on the back, "I've got a Disallowed" "I got in at 10 cents and I'm never selling" etc etc
    does not contribute to a constructive discussion - I liken it to Trump supporters at one of his rallies, preaching to the converted

To have a valuable forum discussion you need points of view from all sides, BUT points of view that are posted with respect to the other posters in the forum.

BEFORE you jump in and crucify me, read the rest of my post

I have a core holding and I also trade BRN

I believe the Company has great potential BUT I do not fully understand AI so I come to the BRN threads to learn and get ideas about the Company and where it is as in relation to others in similar fields

I know people get emotional about their stocks (don't know why, they are simply a commodity to be bought and sold to make a profit; the reason one invests in the first place), but their is no need to destroy threads with relentless bickering

How about everyone concentrates on why we are here - to make money

The End

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $701.0K 3.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 302483 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 173575 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.