BRN 13.2% 24.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

”Many people have still not realised -- I don't know how it is...

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    ”Many people have still not realised -- I don't know how it is even possible -- that all the unprofitable meme stonks rocketed around the same time in March/April 2020 and no one asks WHY?”

’Grouping’ ‘stocks’ together is lazy and shows an incredible lack of understanding and under research. It is obvious you haven’t been following the Brainchip story, and clear that you perform your DD on ASX Bets.

2020/21 were massive years for Brainchip as it saw the culmination of many years of R&D become a reality. Until 2020 when the company announced that is had produced Akida in silicone, nobody had (or still has for that matter) produced a Neuromorphic Processor. This chip was later validated by SocioNext. Thus commenced the EAP, and invite only programme which saw many tier 1 “household name” companies commence the testing of Akida with Brainchip engineering support, under NDA. NASA was the first to show their hand, with an IP deal quickly signed by Renesas.

2021 saw deals being signed with the TSMC for refined production of Akida and further product offering in this space. Another commercial customer - Megachips, and further in-depth testing of Akida in the EAP.

The company also commenced gearing up the operation for commercial scale production with large scale hirings (including many veteran ARM staff), and a massive office/warehouse space in the states.

The company confirmed that ongoing development was underway for Akida 2.0 and 3.0, showing their commitment to staying relevant in this evolving market.

At the start of this year Mercedes confirmed that they were incorporating Akida into their “Hey Mercedes” infotainment system, demonstrating its physicality in a concept vehicle.

These are just some of the facts, and ignore the masses of strong unconfirmed research performed on these forums until the morons arrived and the mass exodus of intelligence occurred.

These are the reasons for the rerate of this company over this time period. You can either invest in this amazing offering, or not. I couldn’t care less to be honest - but please do some research before posting dribble on a stock you clearly know nothing about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.8¢
Change
-0.038(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $507.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $5.357M 20.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 133097 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 319269 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.038 ( 13.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.0¢ 17035589
Last updated 12.50pm 02/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.