BRN 0.00% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-7799

1. 2,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    "if you put as much time into looking into the background of others and direct it to BRN research or the question you never answer of mine.. you would know this company is a solid long term hold"

Sadly, all the research in fact points the exact opposite way to what you suggest.

The "research" you refer to consists of speculative dot joining. Whenever a BRN cult member sees the phrase "artificial intelligence" mentioned somewhere, they immediately dot join and try to convince others it might be Akida.

The reality is 99% of the times posters here have speculated that Akida might be involved in something, it will likely end up having been a competitor. The irony is the excitement generated by this speculation has helped to inflate the share price, where in reality it should actually be lowering it.

Can BRN end up being very successful? Of course. However, I would suggest this is still a very risky play and BRN has its work cut out for it.

Unfortunately, history and probability say there is a significant chance BRN will fail and join the many companies in the tech startup graveyard…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $456.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $2.140M 9.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 431637 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 932763 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.