BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'm not big on posting comments on this site as my life has led...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I'm not big on posting comments on this site as my life has led me to being more of an observer in my workplace and social activities\private life.An advantage of sitting back in the shadows and studying the major posters comments here especially since the defection elsewhere by a large percentage of the LTH's is that you can build somewhat of a profile of these individuals/entities.There are 2 main protagonists that it would seem have 2 quite distinct characteristics.Smarmy,facetious,flippant,condescending,belittling,these are the actions of the 1st individual which would leave me with the opinion that they are lacking self esteem and are in need of psychological reinforcement by experts not availiable on this forum.The other one is self-explanatory to all and sundry based on the fact that after 100's and 100's of posts every single 1 [from what I have come across] has tried to cast a negative light on the company and it's future moving forward,not one positive remark.As has been mentioned by many many posters on this and other forums,DYOR,DYOR,DYOR,satisfy yourself and put your mind at rest that you have invested in a company that will reward you heading forward,everyone has their own agender and goals,they are more often than not treading a different path than you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $581.6K 2.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1479676 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 436939 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.