BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-8768

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Warning, Warning - What gives? shorts continue to increase but the share price increases!
    Just a word of warning here but I hope I'm wrong. Let me first declare that I hold a large portion of shares in Brainchip and wish to continue to increase that shareholding in the future but.......

how do we reconcile the following facts

The shorts in Brainchip continue to increase weekly and monthly... +5.71% this week and + 69% monthly
    The shorts are at approx 84 million shares. I don't believe all these shorts have been sold into the buy side. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see the evidence.
    The sell side is almost historically low 2-3 million shares daily and has been similar since the price surge.
    The trade volume daily is low 7-14 million shares daily or thereabouts.

What can we assume is going on here?
    The shorter's may be keeping their powder dry until the 4th Q income release.
    If its poor they will unload and try and crash the price
    If it very positive they will return the shares from once they came and we can all become multi millionaires so lets hope its a positive release.
    I take that the concensus of Long term holders is that spiked income will not occur this quarter but that the next two Q's we will start to exhibit significant increases in income. just opinions but that's my take.

This is not financial advice and is just my take on the current share price surge (which is great) against the still significant increase in shorts being taken out weekly/monthly but not yet being deployed.

If price pressure is applied to Brainchip we will see the sell side upped to 7-8 million and down the price will come and I will load up again, if the price continues on the up I'm happy too...win win for me hope its a win win for you too

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4519/4519032-6759563cd0b464a5555603b1ecd3391f.jpg

again just my own thoughts so DYOR and have a great day
    as always take care

Oskydosky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.