BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Nice one Stan. For anyone like me, most of the methods described...

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Nice one Stan. For anyone like me, most of the methods described in scientific research is lost on me. However, the conclusion is not. Great to see Akida has potential in the brewing industry. Key take aways for me:

The proposed approach was used to identify eight classes of malts and has potential as an application for quality control in the brewing industry. Experiments were conducted using a commercial e-nose system to record a dataset consisting of time-varying information of sensor responses when exposed to different malts under semi-laboratory conditions. The classifier proposed in this study utilized the combination of the Akida SNN and the AERO encoder, a neuromorphic approach that has previously delivered highly accurate results on a benchmark machine olfaction dataset [12]. The proposed method successfully classified the dataset with an accuracy of 97.08% and a maximum processing latency of 0.4 ms per inference when deployed on the Akida neuromorphic hardware.

A secondary dataset that was used to validate the classifier model in an ‘inference-only’ mode was classified with an accuracy of 91.66%. These results could potentially be further improved by refinements to pre-processing that can enhance informative independent components for malt classes that are misclassified.

Furthermore, the SNN-based classifier can be entirely mapped on a single neural processing unit core, as opposed to multiple cores used in [14], leading to a low-power and low-latency implementation.The application of such real-time and highly accurate e-nose systems can be extended to fields such as food technology, the brewing and wine industries, and biosecurity. Future research in this domain will focus on encoding parameters such as rank-order code within the AERO events to analyze its impact on classification performance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.