BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-926

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

I agree with some of what you have mentioned.

Don't understand why you don't hold ?

Mercedes are our client, and will make their own way to use the chip.

My view is that the revenue will reflect the chip orders that will come, and that's where it ends, really nothing more to say, despite many wanting some juicy announcement.

My view is that announcements will be coming whether that be weekly or monthly, they will continue to flow throughout this entire year.

My view is that the new CEO will deliver, whether that be by hardcopy or video call or webinar this month.

My view is that if the border situation frees up during this year that we will see Sean on Australian shores, whether that be to attend the AGM in person or do a Corporate Roadshow with Peter and Tony, I'd consider that a BIG positive.

My view is that if all posters who know how to read Patent Documentation, as I do, you will find more and more Patents being filed that have Akida embedded, as @uiux @BarrelSitter @Fact Finder @Mr Tech Laden have discovered over recent years.

I can't remember if I've posted this already or someone else has, so sorry if it's repeating.

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search?q=Brainchip%20inc

You will notice Patents 10,11 and 12 despite not saying Brainchip Inc come up under our search title.

I have been focusing on AGTECH recently and revisiting ALL the different fields that have been mentioned over the years, because as new products surface, the fact is, Patents would have been filed well before, that's where posters searches will prove invaluable, the art work will reveal all.

JOHN DEERE wink.png all the above is based on opinion, coupled with some facts.

Happy Sunday....Tech biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.