BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Found this BRN article online over the weekend . Interesting if...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Found this BRN article online over the weekend .
    Interesting if true

Footy world divided over Brain Chip’s off-season free agent signing
    October 16

In the lead up to the BRN teams next 4c, Fox Footee commentators had no shortage of opinions on BRN’s main off season acquisitions - Sean Hehir. Dave King didn’t hold back on what bordered on a drunken rant about Heir. “Sean is meant to be Brain chips’ franchise player, a star to take them to the next level. But I don’t see it! He has had nearly a full season under his belt, soaking up plenty of The teams salary cap and what’s to show for it? Is he kicking goals ? We don’t know because of all the NDA’s. Even as a kid, my Auskick coach would say theres no point banging a 10 if you can’t tell your mates about it! It’s basic footy! To me, he is coasting, constantly hand balling off to team mates to do crappy ASX YouTube interviews when they should on the field gettin sh*t done! No doubt he’s looking at stint on the bench after this quarterly. To me he’s playing lazy, gutless footy…gutless!”

Wayne Carey was far more subdued in his analogy of Hehir’s game. This may have been due to Wayne constantly suffering from hay fever like sniffing symptoms and struggling with a transparent zip lock bag. “To me footy is a 4 quarter game. And In my opinion regardless of what the the third quarter result is, Just wait till the next quarter, I’m sure Sean’s stock will go to the moon!” Said Carey. However Carey would later have to retract this statement when it was revealed he simply copied them from previous 4c threads on the HC BRN forum. “Just wait till next quarter” being a proud mainstay of quarterly report threads since 2020.

Tune in next time when we go live on what is the always traditional HC BRN forum meltdown when any form of report is released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.