BRN 10.9% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-9817

1. 5,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2481
    You only need to look at the quality of Partners like ARM to know that BRN is the 'real deal'. Companies go to extreme lengths to protect their Brand. Lose your reputation and its all over. ARM 100% certainty would have performed extensive due diligence on BRN and its patents before it partnered with BRN. ARM would not risk its Brand on anything but a winner.
    As a basic start google ARM (company) Wikipedia. Its an absolutely huge business.
    As i said in a previous post i bought years ago on based on the value of the Patents alone and that still stands today - still accumulating.
    Would ARM and others Partner with BRN if its offerings were anything less than 1ST class?
    For me Sales in a big way would be a very welcome bonus but i can wait unless we get a lucrative take over in the meantime.
    BRN is partnering with ARM to make their IP faster, smarter and safer. It helps that our CEO Sean Hehir has has significant experience driving explosive revenue growth for the World's largest Tech, organisations, industry disruptors and turnarounds - see his CV.
    Having partners like ARM and others puts a safety net under the value of the SP and the market is and has been aware of this for quite some time. This is demonstrated by BRN being the leader of Livewire's 10 most tipped small stocks for 2022 at mid year. In fact it was the only stock that was in positive territory. Listed as 84.5 cents then and at 87cents last close its only improved since.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $480.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 24.0¢ $4.928M 19.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1304197 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 839958 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.