BRN 12.3% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Congratulations to all who Bought, Sold and Held today. :)All of...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Congratulations to all who Bought, Sold and Held today.
    All of us, whether acting on impulse or following our plan have contributed to "one hell of a ride" for the 9 trading days so far of 2022.
    I was crunching numbers and contemplating selling some earlier today, as she just kept going up and up, and though I didn't , could well have done and would no doubt be congratulating myself after the fall.
    I did not sell any today, because I am following my own plan, and irregardless of whatever anyone else does or says here, I have my own strategy which suits my individual circumstances and financial requirements.
    I did sell the first lot of 40,000 shares when we hit $1 for the first time only a few days ago, and am not second guessing, or beating myself up about the fact that if I'd held on for a few more days could have got such a better deal.
    As we all know hindsight is 20/20 but I don't have a time machine so have to play my cards as I read 'em and the chips fall as they may.

As far as Dolci's decision to sell go's, I assume that the action on the charts, being basically "off the chart", led to her decision to prudently liquidate her position. At this point in time she appears to have picked it beautifully, as she did on our previous big spike a while back.
    In each case she has "called it" just before it happened and indeed she has been gently suggesting it over the last day or so.
    I admire her skill in doing so, and do not find her comments particularly different in nature from the character she has shared with all of us over these past few years. She trades, and she is, from all I can see, bloody good at it.
    Days like today tend to be emotional hot houses, as we all watch our wealth exponentially rise and fall.
    Each of us follow our own guidance and ultimately live the consequences.
    On days like today and indeed weeks such as we've just experienced, having pre thought a plan is a blessing.
    Well done to all holders.
    There is so much, yet to manifest for us all with this company, and I believe we are only just seeing the tip of this unicorns "iceberg" horn. Forgive my mangled metaphor.....you know what I mean
    AKIDA BALLISTA
    AKIDA EVERYWHERE
    Bring it, BrainChip.
    And bring on the Divvies.
    That's a part of my plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.035(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $461.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $6.813M 26.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 887784 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 23428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.0¢ 20655408
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.