BRN 0.00% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Prior to Christmas I gave one of my sermons or long winded...

1. 9,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25050
    Prior to Christmas I gave one of my sermons or long winded posts, or sage advice posts to holders.

Basically it was to have a PLAN as it allows you to think rationally at a time of stable emotions both your own and those around you so that when the wild ride is on you can implement your plan and know that it is the rational side of your brain which has made the decision be it hold, sell or buy more.

I had a PLAN to hold why because there are too many things I do not know. First on that list is when the inevitable announcements will be made by Brainchip that will excite the market and cause a massive rerate.

I have been very up front where I thought fair value was and is and perhaps where we are at there at around $1.70 which is $1.50 plus about 20 cents for the news that flowed post the Pitt Street Research valuation is right???

The current price really does not matter to me as the fundamentals have not changed in the slightest since $2.34 and indeed the opportunity cost of not holding has risen as I am 24 hours closer to the unknown hour when the announcements I am waiting for from Brainchip will be made.

So the purpose of this post is not to predict the bottom or the top or criticise anyone for selling but it is to once more implore retail holders to have a PLAN and be ready for the next giddy ride. Now is the time to sit down and make your plan.

My plan is boring and simple hold for when the inevitable happens but I am retired, set up and financially secure and this investment is not about being able to pay off my mortgage, buy a house, allow early retirement or paying off credit cards or whatever - for me it is a shot at creating generational wealth and these opportunities seldom knock on your door so I am not going to give away this opportunity.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.3¢ $374.0K 1.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41538 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 686794 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ 1413906
Last updated 10.38am 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.