BRN 2.00% 25.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

If you sold today and have no plans to buy back in then I think...

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    If you sold today and have no plans to buy back in then I think it’s best you never look at the BRN share price again. If you do, perhaps have a loved one nearby who can console you. Given all the power moves that BrainChip has made in 2021, I believe that if you don’t desperately need to do so, then now is certainly not the time to sell. The next 12 months will be all systems go. BrainChip’s very own Rob Telson has said over and over again that we are at the tip of the iceberg and that these are exciting times. He couldn’t make it any clearer. This of course is my opinion, but for me I draw a lot of confidence from the words of founder PVDM who made the comment that BrainChip will experience an explosion of revenue this year. FF has on a few occasions stressed the importance of having a plan to avoid making regretful decisions. My plan is simple, barring any disastrous news I am holding tight. I will not consider selling a single share until I see what Renesas does with our IP. Once I have seen that, then I believe I will be in a much better position to decide on a share price that I would sell some shares for. I can’t see it being under $5, for which I would happily wait another couple of years. We have been told that Renesas are incorporating our IP into a chip that should come to market this year. That excites me. For me, holding BRN shares is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Akida Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $473.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ $3.559M 13.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 178341 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ 8831797
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.