BRN 0.00% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-5049

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    The weekend had a lot of crap to read in this forum vs the normal excellent contributions and ideas from this community. I know it is tempting to reply to idiots or those that can't take a risk on a world changing tech company but it's the only way they survive and people are feeding them.

Share markets play games all the time but good companies survive and thrive (sometimes getting bought out at a premium). So many shares have traded hands recently and some are going to large accumulators which will become visible later.

All people have to do is be patient and not focus on people that genuinely do not care about them, their finances nor their future aspirations.

It's important to see trends and everything comes with risks. BRN is no differnt. It has become significantly less risky apart from a chance of a short-term consolidation in the share price which is normal. This is not relevant for those that are buckled in for a 3-7 year journey.

- the average retail holdings will be decreasing as people take profits and new shareholders buy in on a generally up trending share price.
    - The institutional holdings will rise and some new firms will appear in the top 20. Likely these will be overseas firms
    - A large organisation working closely with and has a need for Akida will start to accumulate BRN shares to give it options in the event of a competitor having take-over ideas
    - it seems very likely incoming deals will be annouced soon as to is revenue. Why wait till this actually happens and pay 3x the price for a stake in BRN.
    - If a takeover offer does come in it will be assessed by the board vs a current view of our pipeline of opppprtunity which we have such small visibility of apart from great comments from our firms leaders such as "explosive sales coming".

- Our profit margin is crazy high so it's not difficult to see a future where 300M of revenue with 80-85 net profit is possible. Using a 25x valuation you have a 7.6B valuation. Some see huge amounts more than this but what i am showing is that it doesnt take much success to have a share price so much higher than today!

I hope every shareholder can benefit from this success and does not leave this wealth on the table for someone else. Our business will be very profitable once NDAs turn into perpetual sales.

Have a plan and keep to it and trust the comments our management say vs people with hidden agendas and potential mental health issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $939.4K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 201415 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 667700 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 2673397
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.