BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-7997

1. 13,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234

Okay,
    Hey Mercedes did you hear Elon Musk now owns the little light blue birdie site. OMG, you must be kidding me. He did this without shutting down the ages old HC... how so evil of him. Didn't he know he could just go over the land of zeeb0t with less funds and efforts and control all retail and institutional investors? Thus he could contrrol Brainchip SP not possible right? Why shame the lame when The Company Brainchip shames itself with a half-wit 4C report leading into the May 2022 AGM. My hope it The Company CEO does not announce a baked half dozen other money draining non and regular director friends from his Laguna Beach neighborhood simply because there are already way to many MB's and Phd's surfers in the water working at "home" from homeland Oz being tutored by the likes of Jordy Smith, Mick Fanning and **riel Medina on warm sunny days. Oh shit... did you see the tears of joy video from employees toward the news of who their new boss is?
    Brainchip is sure to score a higher SP in the coming few days which will require a few here to finalize their profit-taking. IMO as always...

TD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.3¢ $1.354M 6.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 689671 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 306051 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.