DAF 0.00% 1.0¢ discovery alaska limited

2022 Chart, page-2

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Great information @seagull as per usual.
    Be great to keep track on this side of the ledger but I guess a lack of trading data, owing to the how thin the trading volumes have been, would make this harder. I noted a number of off screen buyers sniffing around Friday, hopefully the volume will stay around until the lab results are out. Some positive numbers could cause a rerate as you say. You would have to imagine the ducks have been lined up already....
    I hear JZ is in in far flung shores at them moment. Maybe he is also planning on heading up to Alaska given this latest information rollout

I note from the last announcement-

The lithium bearing units are also prospective for critical minerals – tantalum, niobium,
    and other specialty metals.
    As a layman in geo terms I wonder if these minerals would show up in the readings from a SciAps Z-901 LIBS handheld analyzer??
    Niobium is used in alloys including stainless steel. It improves the strength of the alloys, particularly at low temperatures. Alloys containing niobium are used in jet engines and rockets, beams and girders for buildings and oil rigs, and oil and gas pipelines. This element also has superconducting properties

The major use for tantalum, as the metal powder, is in the production of electronic components, mainly capacitors and some high-power resistors
    Tantalum is also used to produce a variety of alloys that have high melting points, strength, and ductility. Alloyed with other metals, it is also used in making carbide tools for metalworking equipment and in the production of superalloys for jet engine components, chemical process equipment, nuclear reactors, missile parts, heat exchangers, tanks, and vessels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DAF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.