AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Yeah good point @Bbb123 its been going side ways for a bit which...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Yeah good point @Bbb123 its been going side ways for a bit which is really good, investors waiting for the good news we are about to get. Way better than going backwards for the last 2-3 weeks that's for sure.
    Probably drop back a little as the big boys, down rampers and shorters shake it up a bit but really the lithium sector is fundamentally strong and will pick up again by mid week or so.

I personally don't think we will drop below .35 unless the Governments all get together and ban lithium/lithium mining or find that water/nuclear/and hydrogen is a lot better, which there is NO way in hell for now.
    The whole world knows, even Channel 9 gave us huge exposure. Hold tight and we will soon be rewarded - 'blood bath' or not.
    So dramatic these people will do anything to spook investors.

We have all done our research and know why we invested in a great company. I also hope new mum and dad investors get in at a discount before all the funds/banks etc buy in so they can be in a good position and very well deserving of the rewards.
    I certainly will be topping up at those prices.
    Technology in the batteries already improving, prices of EV's are also becoming more affordable and as tech advances/improves the more cheaper they will get.

Great Product, Great Proven Chemical Tech, Great Management/Staff, Great Location the world know 'Lithium Triangle'
    and the Fantastic timing for AGY.- All the stars are aligning.
    Finally i was going to wish all the holders of AGY good luck but we obviously won't need it.
    (This is my opinion only and not advise, Please Dyor.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $57.48K 654.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194911 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 33820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.