AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Still in NQ enjoying the break & just got out of bed. My good...

1. 4,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6962
    Still in NQ enjoying the break & just got out of bed.
    My good wife gave me a leave pass yesterday to update my data because she thought I was having withdrawl symptoms but I still havnt studied anything in depth so this is just a few first impressions.
    Leaving here tomorrow & not looking forward to the 4 day drive home.

The daily & weekly charts are both very bullish & should continue imo but will likely suffer the usual retracement patterns.

First impression on the weekly is that we will hit the 51 - 52 early in the week & a breakout target up to 57 - 58.
    Last week's big green candle has opened the way for a FVG to be filled possibly down to 41.5 - 42.5 but that would just be a quick dip before we really get going if it happens this week.
    The 3 green candles on the daily may follow up with 3 on the weekly.

The daily looks a bit toppy with a dip back to retest the breakout level around 42.5 potential. I think 46 around the break of the down trending trend line should be support going forward.
    We should not be surprised to retest the usual TA points

The shorters will be wanting to use the new 3,000,000 shares they have borrowed I guess.
    Gutsy move trying to short atm I reckon.

Will take me a few days to really study what I have missed & I wont see much again this week but everyone should be very comfortable right now with where we are at & so much more to come.
    AGY 9 Sept.png AGY shorts to 8 Sep.png AGY Wkly 9 Sep.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.