AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

2022 Charts, page-1997

1. 5,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Yeah, so back on the topic of charts, the weekly is right on the upper BB and probably needs a breather if it's going to push on. I think it will be more modest than last week but has strength in volume and the fundamentals are good, so if we finish the week 50-52 we can be content IMO. The daily is showing a shooting star following a doji so I reckon the breather will be Tues a maybe Weds, but I think we'll get above 50 again by the weekend and hopefully close the week above it.

We're already above the top of the down channel from the ATH and touching the top of the more recent up channel from the 26.5c low, so a daily close above 51-52 would gain traction and should start the next run which should then see a new ATH. If it doesn't get there this week then now reason to panic as the weekly could well see a short consolidating red candle after a massive green candle to the top BB. Three weeks until the end of month is a long time but the ducks are lining up on the salar so meh.

Stage 2 completion and Springtime zeal are upon us so nothing to do but wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.