AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

i don’t need it to go to $5. That won’t happen once this plant...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    i don’t need it to go to $5. That won’t happen once this plant is done. Maybe once we are doing 20,000ton and Nevada produces something real, we have a shot. But what is reality is 2bill market cap in the next 12-18 months and guess what you will have? 0!! And everyone one here cares about that, because everyone here will be making money while you scrimp and you talk smack to try and scrape the bottom on the barrel to get an extra couple of cents discount.

and I’m sure you care, I’m sure seagull, Gcar and all the other holders and posters care that someone else is doing well because they are normal human beings who don’t get cut when other people do well. They don’t try and scare people off when they have a chance to change the lives for themselves and their families for generations.

you are the worst type of human.
    maybe if you spent as much time actually DYOR and not holding the pockets
    of the other losers, you might have learnt something and be in a similar position. But you continue to do you. Be a piece of shit.. we all know what you are doing, you are not even smart enough to hide it. Seriously,
    you still have time to invest. Still have time to at least make a 100% return on your investment in the next 6-12
    months, or you can be you, be a loser for the rest of your life, but don’t be such a dog and take away other peoples chances of changing their lives, and that of their families so you can turn your little sum in to something a little bigger.

you are just scum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.