AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

What dates are slipping away? Why would I need to pump a stock...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    What dates are slipping away? Why would I need to pump a stock that is up over 400% this year alone? I don’t have to do anything! Hahaha. That’s me and everyone else here laughing at you taking our $ to the bank and that’s you sooking coz you haven’t got shit. No answer for anything. No profit, no shares. No real charting skills nothing but bs comes from your keyboard.

no wonder you have nothing, with skills like this it’s no surprise you can’t invest in any winners… you have the opportunity right in front of your face but your too stubborn to admit you are wrong. A wise man once told me a real man can admit his mistakes and learn from them, a weak one
    will hold on to nothing and will end up with nothing..

tell me I’m wrong…. Think about it, look deep into your soul and tell me what I’m saying about you isn’t the truth because it’s for all to see with the crap you have written.

their is nothing wrong with having alternative opinions.
    that is what forums are for. To discuss things, to compare and to help.
    not to conspire to take other peoples opportunities, not to lie and make things up to scare people into selling.
    not to outright lie .. that’s why you are the worst type of person, being in denial about it shows you are just a lier at
    best or a psychopath

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.