AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Sorry if this comes off as bragging, maybe it is a bit, but I’m...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Sorry if this comes off as bragging, maybe it is a bit, but I’m sick of this wanker trying to scare people off for his own gain so I thought I would share my experience so others have an alternative view point.

don’t get me wrong. I do this for a living, have done the last few years now and this is not my only stock, but it is by far the most profitable over the last 2 years. I have made money elsewhere to get me to this position.

but I think it’s important to show people how much bs this guy talks and what is possible.. prob not to this scale as I did get in early and have Brought from as low at around 3 cents and as high as today at .52.
    I have also traded this a fair bit and taken profit along the way and I suggest other do take profit along the way too.
    but Agy definitely has a long way to go, and up and up with all the Ann’s coming out, all the plans they have.
    best of luck to all, and agin, sorry if it came off as bragging but someone needs to put that dog in his kennel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.