AGY 10.0% 4.5¢ argosy minerals limited

2022 Charts, page-2291

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    Good morning y'all,

here's the latest Jezza Chart.

Any touch of the upper red line in future would implicate a celebration of the $1 party. That's quite exciting. Lithium price is going good, progress is ticking along. Morgan Stanley of course being annoying with their recent articles to sell in lithium though. I think they will learn very soon its got more to go, lithium prices have only gone up since that publication.

I have no doubt we will see $1-$2 in the next 2-3 years.
    We are extremely fortunate that AGY is increasing in  value by progressing its lithium production capacity, and the price of lithium is going up at the same time. i.e
    Revenue = production capacity (going up) x Lithium price (going up).

When you have 2 green lights like that, its absolutely a no brainer not to sell and keep accumulating if you can.

The question of holding becomes tricky however, when you get 1 green light and 1 red light. i.e.
    Revenue = production capacity (going up, and with AGY always will be) x Lithium price (going down)

Because you then have to try to calculate whether there's a positive or negative sum of:
    the benefit to revenues from production capacity going up vs the reduction to revenue from prices going down.

Just clarifying that prices aren't going down now, they're actually going up which is fantastic. Simon Moores, the head of Benchmark Minerals who is arguably the most qualified to be forcasting lithium prices sees that prices are going to be elevated for at least the next 1-2 years. But just remember that what comes up must go down, and at some stage we will be dealing with that traffic light dilemma of 1 green, 1 red. The higher the price goes, the higher the paper card skyscraper is stacked. Hoping we will metaphorically have 2 green traffic lights for quite some time. Enjoy the serenity everyone. Charts are looking good and will be enjoying the fortunes. Happy Sunday

upload_2022-10-23_11-14-9.png
    Last edited by Jezzaaa: 23/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $65.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $161.2K 3.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51331 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 163045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.