AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

2022 Charts, page-2715

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2216
    Cheers. On the fundamentals my targets are higher, but with a longer time frame (as should be the case).

As for cold/controlled fusion, I was doing a little research on this yesterday, but mostly as a curiosity at this stage. Physicists have been joking for decades that cold fusion has constantly been 30 years away for the last 60 years. With recent developments, it may actually only be 30 years away, but... we do say that often... have been for more than 30 years...

If we had cold fusion now, oh wow, lithium would skyrocket. Grid storage batteries would become utterly obsolete, wind and hydro would be obsolete, solar would be 99% redundant, coal etc completely dead, but all you'd need is a lithium battery and vehicle fuel would be free, so the demand for lithium would be beyond imagination. Of course, it would radically change the economics of the entire planet and it's difficult to fathom all the ramifications on the economy and our lives. But, in reality, it's at least 30 years away in any realistic scenario and even in the most wildly optimistic scenario it's at least 20 years away, so not relevant to our investment here. Don't be surprised if in another 30 years they're still saying it's 30 years away.

Here in the land of reality over the next five years, demand for lithium will be huge without controlled fusion and AGY holders will do very nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $13.92K 340.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1395254 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 160081 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.