AGY 5.68% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

2022 Charts, page-2718

1. 4,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Well in my dreams I thought AGY would have been a dollar in late 2018, yes I was dreaming but held ever since and see no reason why 2023 won’t be the year.

For many long term holders here the $1 party is a celebration, not a selling fest as the upside potential in this company is astronomical.

Here we are with a piss poor resource by most standards, resource is extremely low in lithium, and still at a fraction of those large brine hopefuls.

But here we are today with an SP starting to show appreciation for the chemical process we have developed over the years.

I just don’t know how the rest of the market can not acknowledge the groundbreaking developments AGY have made.

Sure, many lithium explorers are surfing up some great resources, but how the frick are they planning to bring them into fruition, it’s not a simple matter of pushing the sell button.

Im still outstandingly astounded at AGY’s low SP considering they could change the way low grade brine was developed, imagine what Pablo could do to high grade, low impurities deposits.

Watch the AGY space, the technology advantage is one we hold and I’d be amazed as a significant holder of this doesn’t eventually transpire into other ventures.

My thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $39.23K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 22988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.