AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm usually hard to please, but can't feel disappointment with...

1. 5,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    I'm usually hard to please, but can't feel disappointment with this one; we've only hit around 36c three times. Once in November which was a multiyear high after a rapid run so the pullback was expected and healthy, again early last month when we exceeded it and hit a new multi year high, and again in early February... now... where we're currently sitting (we touched 36c today) and I'm expecting in the short term we're going to make another attempt at a multi year high, and either in the short or medium term we should see a new all time high.

Tough crowd!

We're in quite an enviable position here; as a sit and hold, AGY is fantastic. I think it's fair to say almost all of us here expect AGY's share price to be significantly higher later this year, and I'm guessing most would agree that we're going to see all time highs, so any long time holders will be in profit regardless of when they bought.

For traders (and I do a bit myself) it's absolutely delightful; there's obvious volatility with shorters playing stupid games and exacerbating the inevitable pullbacks which come with rapid rallies, which provide fantastic trading opportunities, and even if you get it wrong with your trading strategies, with such a positive overall trend you don't need to wait long to use the safety net of recovering your loss and making a profit thanks to the overall trend.

In a game of two steps forward one step back, some players will celebrate the two steps forward, some will celebrate the overall 1/3 net increase, and some will complain with disappointment when we take our steps backwards And, some will celebrate the step backwards because being a trading opportunity it allows for a greater than 1/3 step forward ratio than would a straight line up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.