AGY 5.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Pretty tight, isn't it? I expected it to make its move today,...

1. 5,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2248
    Pretty tight, isn't it? I expected it to make its move today, but it did a remarkable job of sitting on the knife's edge.

I had my hands full of snakes most of today and didn't have a chance to look at the chart as closely as I'd like, it looks like your lower trendline is starting from the 22.5c low on the 6th of December, which looks like a better fit than the one I was using starting on the 27th of January. I'll post another chart to include that line on the daily chart with the same one I showed earlier today as a comparison.

Using the longer lower trendline going back to the 6th of December as opposed to my first one starting on the 27th of January, we get a higher breakout target of around 49c (or a breakdown target of around 17c, which I'll put my neck on the line and say won't happen). Following this larger triangle we could see a touch on 32.5c tomorrow and bounce off it tomorrow or Thursday. It'll all resolve in the next few sessions and regardless of which triangle/pennant it works off, assuming it goes to the upside we're going to be very happy this time next week. We'll actually get a more clear picture and better target if we do hit 32.5c tomorrow.
    AGY chart looking very tightly coiled.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.