AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

2022 Charts, page-46

1. 5,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    Great chart! I think your H&S is probably valid and has indeed completed (you should have posted about it earlier, before it completed, it would have made for some good discussion). Where we might disagree is that you seem to be seeing this and an either/or situation whereas I see no reason at all for these two patterns to be incompatible - they actually strengthen each other while in play and the H&S has no further impact once complete, which I think it is now and we seem to agree there. The H&S helped formed a cup which can now form a handle and set its own target. The H&S is complete and has no further influence and something else can take over. We often see charts with multiple patterns existing simultaneously and as long as they don't conflict with each other they just add strength to our predictions or in some cases may not interact at all. If you were specifically looking for an example of two simultaneous patterns helping/strengthening each other, this one would be perfect!

I must confess I didn't actually notice this inverted H&S before you pointed it out, but if I had it would have just increased my confidence that the C&H was going to form. Fortunately I was already very much convinced - sure enough that I literally sold everything else and went all in on AGY which has given me a great start to 2022!

It's a little bit like the current cup's target lining up with the 'big cup''s right edge; that target being reached doesn't mean it has to do any particular thing after the target is reached, the target doesn't set a ceiling, the pattern just predicts what the target is likely to be reached and once complete it stops doing anything. In the absence of anything else, for example, if we were in the vicinity of fair value (IMO we are well undervalued according to FA) and the pattern had set us up for a bearish pattern, I'd expect a retrace. In this our situation now, we have been set up for a very bullish pattern with excellent FA pushing us up, so we seem quite sure (IMHO) to go for a bull run after a small retrace to around 33c (one fibonacci level and enough to form a handle). Better still, even that target will leave us set up for another bullish pattern and we'll still be undervalued! The capital raising last year and nasty technicals pushed us so far down that we had so far to rise, and dilithium went bananas in the mean time, so we're in such a magnificent position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.