AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

2022 Charts, page-710

1. 4,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6970
    Daily 25 Mar
    Positives
    MACD rising & above its sig line

Negatives
    Stoch 5 is crossing out of the O/B area, is below its sig line & headed down
    Stoch 14 is in the overbought area above 80, is below its sig line & headed down
    MACD appears to be flattening. Histogram is trending lower (Divergence)
    Vol has fallen the last 2 bars

Outlook.
    We have had a significant & continuing rerate from the April lows & there are now signs of a pause / potential retrace just now which would likely follow the usual patterns if it happens.
    That would be a healthy S/T breather imo but will not stop the steady rise & accumulation that we have seen since Apr.

Open shorts were down to 344,704 as of Mon but daily reported numbers remain relatively high as were the Borrowed / Loaned numbers. So, the manipulators are still doing their best to keep a lid on things. I expect Frid shorts to be higher.

My target for Mar is still 48 but momentum appears to be slowing so time will tell if it makes it.

Resistance atm is 45 – 46. Support is initially at 42 then down to around 39.

Weekly
    Positives
    Stoch 14 is in the bullish zone between 50 & 80 & is rising
    MACD crossed the sig line & rising. Histogram crossed above zero & is rising
    Vol increased last week as the sp made another high
    Closed in the upper half of the range
    Surpassed the prev high of 46

Outlook
    I see nothing particularly negative on the weekly chart atm from a TA perspective other than it seems to be in a resistance zone from 42 up to 46 but the manipulations by the pros is ongoing & may hold the sp back in the S/T

Vol continued to increase on the last 3 bars but the sellers have almost neutralised the buying last week.

Despite the rise & bullish looking candle, net buy vol was down significantly from the prev week at only 83,119 last week.
    I expect to see a higher high than the last close & potentially reaching 48 but there is definite selling pressure on the daily atm so it may happen later in the week if it does.

An initial 38% pull back would take the sp down around 39 - 40
    Resistance is 46 – 48

Some testing of support then should be expected & the first line there is around 40 then back around 36 – 365.
    A break above 48 gives the next upside target of around 62

All up the weekly is looking great.

The monthly speaks for itself but with the s/t negatives on the daily I would be looking for the 40 – 41 support to hold in any pullback on the daily.

Monthly Vol is a bit light on atm but should exceed the prev month. There has been obvious selling during the month but at this stage it is still net buying of 4,869,306.
    AGY Shorts 24 Mar.png AGY Mthly 25 Mar.png AGY Wkly 25 Mar.png AGY 25 Mar.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $44.44K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1432055 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 16860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.