BNL 0.00% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

Completely agree @nicste.It's frustrating to see comments re...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Completely agree @nicste.

It's frustrating to see comments re managements' handling of the permits. There would be so much that goes on behind the scenes that the HC band of "it's only filling out a form - takes a day" wouldn't be aware of. It was a new process/system there would have been numerous back and forth correspondence with the COGCC on what is needed and how best placed to fill out the applications. I suspect that has been happening with the rolling permit strategy that seems to have been delayed until the last week or so. Maybe the last month or two the company has been querying whether we could expedite future applications after the first had been approved.

It would be silly to update the market with a pointed comment saying "the COGCC have been useless and we are awaiting answers from them before further applications are submitted" when you are trying to build a relationship with COGCC for future permit approvals down the line.

Sure they made a mistake with low bar performance rights but I don't think you can argue with the management and operation of the company thus far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.847K 249.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2239267 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2342432 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.