VEN 0.00% 1.0¢ vintage energy ltd

without the conspiracy label behind it I think your mind is in a...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    without the conspiracy label behind it I think your mind is in a direction most but not all would agree. The bigger companies are taking over smaller companies in this field especially in the resource world because its like you said why take all the risk off drilling 5 million -10 million and up holes in the ground a possibly dill dusters and effecting there share prices when the market hasn't been in a good place for years when you can get a small explorator company to do mast of the heavy lifting then when is resources are all proven and generating profits then the risk for the larger companies has been mostly removed. VEN Vali field 9 well possibly more 20 years life, my theory Ven goes for 3 years revenue pay's a couple of good div's then the bidding will start. just my take with out going on and on.
    I invest in company like this on for these reasons i have had several companies go this way and there are some great proffits to be made in looking for these types of stock there generally 1000% up but the problem is you generally have to set on them for years and I do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.281K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2634087 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 42509 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.