CCM 1.82% 5.4¢ cadoux limited

2022 - General Discussion, page-105

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4006/4006362-2e210d596c72a800902372379fb647f7.jpg

I also believe in natural progress and that we will be part of Alcoa in a JV at the end. The best reason for the ''low interaction'' from the Alcoa board about the HPA project is for me that every emphasis could be an indirect sign for stock market interactions. They can't influence people there and needs to be bland in their callings. But suppose we check this slide from Alcoa (page 18) - in my opinion... In that case, there is no difference between ASTRAEA or ELXSIS to FYI in visualizing their operational, commercial and financial overview. Please correct me, but it's evident that the vision of the HPA project is to invest in 2022 - 50 million, as already mentioned for the HPA project. 2023 than 200 million for the big plant, but they need to formalize the JV before the 200 million will be invested. So, what can we interpret now? Stay calm, enjoy the ride and see step by step how Alcoa is creating with FYI these key initiatives in 2022. My view is bland as a german view can be, so let me tell you this: The management from Roland Hill is fantastic, even if he has a vast financial interest in the whole thing, he is trying to give sometimes a hint that everything is working well if sometimes shareholders feeling missed in their funnel of pieces of information. I believe in the project, but even more, I think in the Managing Director, cause he is a great guy and as we know, we all are invested in a company whose leading from people and If I had the choice between a bullshit idea stock market company with men like Roly, or a company on the stock market with unconscionable board members. You know what I would choose. Anyways, all holders, good luck; I believe so much in it and understand that the information flow is limited with a US-Tier one stock market company.

Cheers, Martin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $20.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $2.325K 42.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8655 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 58679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.