CCM 1.56% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

2022 - General Discussion, page-4

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    @clearasmud
    I think it's been addressed at length what the key drivers for HPA in the future it is in most of our presentations across the multiple applications for HPA.
    The multiple applications / diversified uses is a huge positive.
    The focus is on the EV sector however Micro LED's as an example is a huge market also.

Back to EV's my understanding is a separator is going to be required regardless but someone correct me on that if I'm wrong.

The anode coating opportunity has been common knowledge for a while now in the industry around a real opportunity to reduce 1st cycle loss, allowing more km's to be travelled between recharges as well as the number of recharges.

There are other emerging opportunities also.

It has also been said that with an improved HPA product ( using new feedstock, not bauxite as is used currently) with higher grades that this will open up the door to new applications.

To your question on the downside. Well I guess if there is another product that is created in the future that provides a better outcome in some applications, more environmentally friendly and cheaper to produce that's a risk. however I have not come across anything anywhere to suggest this might be the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $8.237K 128.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62451 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 22484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.