CCM 4.00% 5.2¢ cadoux limited

2022 - General Discussion, page-699

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    I did horrendously well on this stock. Sold out mid to late last year. Bagged on a couply parcels. 3-4 bagged on couplla more. Then I sold 3 days after the 1 year capital gains reduction entitlement. I don't generally like to talk myself up but I was Bloody brilliant here- I really was........ Some people talk about luck. Well if luck is synonymous with brilliance then I must admit I was very lucky. Very lucky indeed. I think sometimes when your a total weaponed you tend to find lady luck likes to smile at you.. All you can really do at these moments is grin manically back.
    Its all pretty humbling really.

And why are you back here Povertyboy I hear the posters ask?? To brag, to brag and to gloat like some hungover teenager reveling in how much piss one consumed at the new years eve party? (got the tax bill coming up this year for those four baggers is the hangover bit I allude to).

Well its not just the gloating I'm here for. I'm back of course to signal the bottom. There really is no technical indicator that can do this. You can look at your RSI's, moving averages, gap theory, take a snap shot of the macro and extrapolate to the end of time etc etc. You could research for years only to find none of this really measures up to the Povertyboy declaration. THIS IS THE BOTTOM.

Yes we only have 30% of the J.V and there is time to wait here. But at the end of the day the debt we need to build this is signed off on we are J.V'd with a major and this will hold its value when all else around you is puking up last nights punch bowl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.