CCM 3.33% 5.8¢ cadoux limited

2022 - General Discussion, page-825

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    solve the issues with the calcination process

Care to elaborate on this? It's news to me - if you've got something, please share, and I can bring it up at the AGM next week.

I don't know why Alcoa chose FYI - it's puzzled me for a long time, and the Perennial buy puzzled me too. But, it was great news for FYI, as there wasn't much going on before Alcoa showed up - a 10c SP and mixed results from 3x pilot plant runs.

A4N was already in bed with Orica, Traxys and Saint Gobain, so I'm not sure it would have suited either party. I'm sure if you asked A4N way back Sept 2020 (when FYI signed an MOU with Alcoa) - do you want to be listed as a 'Research and Development opportunity - and the lowest priority one at that - in some Alcoa presentation in September 2022, with almost nothing to show for it. I reckon the answer might have been a "NO thanks".

What do you think happens with R&D projects when conditions get bad? Alcoa has warned investors that high energy and raw material costs and a fall in aluminium prices are putting pressure on margins.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-14/alcoa-squeezed-by-stubbornly-high-costs-lower-aluminum-prices#xj4y7vzkg

I'm sure it will be fine, the sun shines out of Alcoa's...

@MaryJane55 - maybe I should have used M&M's in my analogy instead?

DYOR DYOR DYOR - Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $21.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $11.20K 189.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97084 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.