CRR 0.00% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

Nearology didn't play out. Though we never truly saw the...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Nearology didn't play out. Though we never truly saw the detailed assays for the project. It was given up very quickly - too quick IMO.

CRR is a different beast. Small in comparison to other lithium companies / critical minerals - but it does not need to be another market mover like a PLS / AVZ / LTR. It just needs to get the spod out of the ground in an economical way.

When it comes to Halls Peak, that could be special. It was one of the reasons I bought in and I'm glad it seems to be generating quite a bit of interest - judging on the new faces about on these threads.

Oman is a coin flip IMO. The government don't seem to be that supportive, thus much of the interest in that project has waned - which I find to be quite humorous, as it was the project that got us back trading on the ASX

Company has moved a long way since the dark days of JB. AB seems to be very passionate and knowledgeable as a Managing Director. A welcome change. Let's hope CRR continues its upwards trajectory.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.451K 992.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6266746 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1065786 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.