NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

2022 General News etc, page-127

1. 18,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    More exciting news fron one of Primero’s Canadian clients - Sigma Lithium - last Thursday.
    Sigma has had Primero people organising its’ Brazilian project - Grota do Cirilo
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...of-us595-million-continues-eva-301555910.html

Amongst other pleasing pieces of information like global fourth largest and ‘global greenest’ production and commissioning by end of year  are the words “the project remains on schedule and on budget”
    —which makes me think of comments on multiple NRW  Australian projects and recent ones on Primero’s Australian projects - Savannah nickel (was ahead of schedule [ref]) and Core Lithium (above)​

There’s some back history on the Sigma relationship in my post of last July if anyone wants a bit of a nutshell [here].

And I noticed May has nearly gone away?
    Which according to the old chestnut - ‘sell in May and go away’ - implies buying will now increase?
    How soon ?

And - to chat a bit -
    I  hope everyone is having/had  a good week end.
    It’s been lovely  in Perth, but I read down South it’s been 10 degrees whilst up North some of our projects are being inundated even now :/

But this is a brilliant picture?

The Pilbara has been hit with wild weather over the weekend. Credit: Coby William Whamond/Coby William Whamond

“WA’s north has been battered by rain at a time when it is usually preparing for the annual dry season…. “

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.