NWH 3.58% $3.50 nrw holdings limited

Afraid I can't Sabine. At close there remains abt a 247k single...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Afraid I can't Sabine. At close there remains abt a 247k single seller on Maca. Just b4 the close there was about 260K in NRW (excuse me if I recall that number a little wrongly) in the hands of only 3 sellers. It's reasonable to assume one of those sellers was holding a large lump of that and the fact the majority of it disappeared on the close reinforces that view for me.
    I have been in both companies for more years than I care to recall and it struck me as unusual. As I said, there could be any number of very reasonable explanations but I am curious - bordering on suspicious - by nature. IMO opinion both companies are very much undervalued but the reasons for that are both obvious and untroubling for me. I am of the 'time in the market-investor' type rather than the 'timing the market - speculative' brigade but it still made me wonder.
    Incidentally, or rather I should say not so incidentally, your knowledge, efforts and devotion to the cause, plus those of the other star performers who all know who they are are very much appreciated by me and I am sure many others.
    Good luck for 2022
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.