NWH 3.58% $3.50 nrw holdings limited

2022 General News etc, page-30

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Hi Pioupiou, I seem to recall you saying once that NRW took a hit for Rio when Rio rain-checked Simandou?
    If so I imagine that if NRW did want to toss its’ hat into that ring it would be a heavy hat with a fair degree of clout.

And maybe (desirably) there are no employment problems ( ) in Simandou….?
    ……Only would NRW have spare team leaders to send over there?

Thanks for the update!
    To add to that a reminder that, as of the AGM a few years back, I seem to remember Jules saying he was not averse to sending NRW overseas again “depending on who the client was”.

And, FWIW, returning to the theme of employment issues ( ) here in Australia, more specifically in WA;
    I mentioned that West story today (forecasting covid absenteeism after the WA border opens would be - at best - 7% or 8% and at worst 20%) to a friend who works ‘across the industry’, and they reminded me that, currently most sector companies are already dealing with a worker shortfall of between 10% and 30%.

Hopefully NRW is on the low side of that second number, but even so it gives a clear insight into some of the stresses our teams out there and managers are dealing with.

Thank you to all of you.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 19/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.